An operational efficiency benchmarking service for schools. It takes open source and school specific data – whether financial, performance, staff or asset and estate – and benchmarks how efficiently your school is being managed and presents results via a user friendly and interactive dashboard that challenges more effective resource allocation.
Your data can either be presented through our standard templates that we have created or templates created specifically for your requirements. With the appropriate skills all data can be self analysed though business intelligence packages and we are happy to work with clients on such knowledge transfer.
- Helps brings all information under one simple executive reporting framework
- Gain a full understanding of your costs and expenditure
- Understand how you allocate resources compared with similar schools
- Discover where savings can be made without impacting on performance
- Understand back office savings needed to sustain front line services
- Recognise potential future back office liabilities
- Comparison against key operational efficiency ratios like staffing
- Appraises productive efficiency of a school normalising for type and size against national, LA, Trust and commissioner groups.
- Report commentary available suggesting areas for improvement or deeper analysis
- Up to twenty five year life cycle assessment from survey data allows better assessment of backlog maintenance versus frontline services expenditure.
Procuring the Service
Public sector clients can access this service through the Government’s Digital Marketplace Framework.