The service collects all types of asset condition and compliance data via a mobile app. From this automated reports and dynamic business intelligence dashboards are produced accessible via the cloud that enables interactive analytics to be undertaken to optimise capital and maintenance investment decisions at block, building and estate level.
Traditionally the data from built environment surveys is squandered once the initial condition has been assessed. This has suited surveying firms who are in the business of undertaking as many repeat surveys as possible. EO’s solution has been to keep the survey data dynamic and updateable for works complete with the ability to aggregate such data across an asset portfolio to maximise investment and procurement decision-making.
To enable this EO use a combination of off the shelf software to provide automated solutions tailor-made to selected sectors. The holistic solution enables a much more cost effective whole life surveying solution that creates a multitude of innovative benefits unique to our solution. The change to the whole life cost profile savings is illustrated below
- Better forward planned maintenance reducing unscheduled loss of service
- Up to twenty five year lifecycle assessment from survey data allows better assessment of backlog maintenance verses frontline services expenditure.
- Analysis of rolling five-year maintenance plans by site, by element and by priority, all updated as work is completed.
- Focus on Safe Warm Dry enables business continuity and avoidance of expensive surprises.
Better Quality Outcomes
- Procurement and supply chain efficiencies from portfolio management.
- Site information can be aggregated so strategic estate wide investment planning can be performed and sinking funds established.
- Ability to achieve transparency over aggregate data enables economies of scale from batching works.
- Ability to use portfolio approach to push for enhanced specification to drive best value.
- By holding up to date data in such accessible form that the client can share with its supply chains, will help reduce the costs of involving professional service providers.
Digital Marketplace Framework
Public sector clients can access this service through the Government’s Digital Marketplace Framework.